The Rijnzicht building dates from 1919 and was build next to the “new” manor Rotsoord (built in 1843 and taken down in 1956) for the forage trade by R. Giele & Co. Originally, Rijnzicht consisted of two separate buildings with a passage. It served for storage of grains and fodders. It is a traditional warehouse, sleek, sober and functional with a symmetrical facade layout. It has a low floor height with small crevices with the purpose of ventilation and light access. The frame has been made of wood. On the back you can find a lifting beam, even though the carriers could also carry the bags up and down using a ladder.
After 1922, the building regularly changed owner or operator. The later well-know Bredero set-up shop here in 1925 with his steam carpentry factory Timbrero. The building also functioned some time as a car deposit for UMS and was temporarily used to produce laboratory glass. After a period of renting the building out as studios for artists, it is now a multi-company building.