Clausstral house of St. Peter.
Original rear facade of a house of a canon of the Pieterskerk. This site became a facade in the 17th century. In 1744 (right) and 1756 (left) Jacob Maret was commissioned by the owner D.J. van Tuyll van Seroeskerken van Zuylen to build a facade of Blue limestone. The top floor dates from 1925 (conversion into St. Bonifacius Lyceum). Between 1740 and 1777, Belle van Zuylen lived in this house during the winter.