Former cheese warehouse
In 1888 Joh. Verschuur and son from Rotterdam built this cheese warehouse. The building refers to the farmhouse cheese that was made and traded on a large scale in the area. However, this cheese warehouse soon lost its original function. It was used as a grain store, metal company and after the restoration in 1980 as a paint shop.