Rooms by Jan van Campen
In 1574, Jan van Campen renovated his house, giving rise to four large and nine small rooms attached to the Leeuwenbergh guest house. The nine rooms still exist. In 1645, when the Nieuwe Kamp was built, part of it was demolished and replaced, of which one house still exists. The block was restored in 1988.